Monday, November 30, 2009

Diorama Drama


A diorama that taught me somthing was the one that was against protesting war at soldiers funerals.


A diorama that was very creative was the one that was about the shoe company that is helping feet diseases.


A diorama that made me think more deeply about an issue was the no smoking diorama.


A diorama that i oppose is the one about sports that like michael vick.


A diorama that i opposed but understood where he was coming from was the pro war one.


The artist or the Pro War diorama was very bold. Because that is a very sensitive issue right now.


I felt very constructive makining a diorama about an issue.


I felt proud to have people to look and comment on my diorama.


The create process made me feel artistic.



No comments:

Post a Comment